We have a range of C&G 2393-10 Part P
Online Course & Exam Options
PART P Exam
The Level 3 Certificate is for both practising electricians and those working in the building trades (and others) who require a working knowledge of how electrical installations in dwellings can affect the building construction process.
As well as allowing you to register as a Part P Installer, this certificate will help you when registering with Governing bodies, applying for work, or undertaking a tender process.
This exam is conducted over a 40 min period at our Exam Centre in Isleworth, London
This is an open book assessment and candidates will be allowed to take into the examination one or both of the following permitted reference material:
- Electrical Installers’ guide to the Building Regulations for Dwellings and Associated Areas in England and Wales jointly published by the NICEIC and ECA
- Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations (Part P, 2nd Edition). Published by the IET.
All applicants must be over 18 years of age.
PART P Online Course
The Part P Course is designed for anyone who wants to undertake electrical installation work in domestic properties.
The course is designed for new entrants to the electrical installation industry or for electricians and other trades who plan to join a competent persons register.
What does the course contain?
- Delivered through the world’s leading online learning platform – LearnDash.
- Accessible using any internet connected device: computer, tablet or phone.
- 17 Lessons containing 65 topics
- 5 Progress tests
- Part P 2393-10 Practice Exam
- Over 650 questions for you to test your knowledge
- 8 public expert YouTube videos to guide you through the learning.
About the Part P Exam
The exam contains 20 multiple choice questions. You can flag questions and come back to them later in the exam.
40 Minute Exam
You have 40 Minutes to complete the 20 multiple choice questions. Average of 1 question every 2 minutes
Exams at our centre
All exams are conducted at our centre using the eVolve system from City and Guilds.
Open Book Exam
Electrical Installers’ guide to the Building Regulations for Dwellings and Associated Areas in England and Wales jointly published between NICEIC and EC Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations (Part P, 4th Edition). Published by the IET.
60% Pass Mark Required
PART P ONLINE COURSE ONLY
THIS OPTION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY EXAMS.
This course has an Open Book Exam (if selected)
You can select your Exam Date when buying this product, or contact our centre and book an exam time that suits you:
Our Exam Centre
Unit 10, Isleworth business Complex,
67 – 69 St Johns Road, Isleworth TW7 6NL