What does the Level 3 Electrical Installations course consist of?
The course will last for 14 weeks, on a part time basis, both in a virtual classroom environment and through attendance at our Electrical Training Centre on a weekly basis.
Your learning will be progressive and will take place with the most up to date tools, equipment, testing equipment in our dedicated electrical workshop environment.
There are 6 units to achieve this Level 3 Qualification as follows;
- Fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Principles of Electrical science
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Inspection, testing and commissioning
- Electrical Systems design
- Career awareness in the building services