The 1 Day Course provides the core knowledge, ensuring workers to stay safe and provides good understanding and techniques needed to keep others safe too.
This course is a more practical, jargon-free teaching technique and will meet the needs of every learner.
This course has been approved by CITB, Build UK and ECS/JIB which means you are able to apply under each of these card schemes using this friendly one day course.
The HSE in Construction Course is undertaken over one day and provides the following benefits:
- Progress further onto sector-specific training with ease having understood the general principles of health and safety and environment in the workplace.
- Provides the understanding of identifying hazards, assessing the risks and ultimately minimising accidents.
- Provides an understanding of the effects of inadequate health and safety procedures and practices on individuals and employers.
The examination for this Health and Safety course is conducted on the day. Should you not pass this exam, further opportunities will be provided for you to undertake a further assessment. Conditions Apply*
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for people working or planning to gain employment in, a variety of industries and sectors including the Electrical and Construction Industries.
What does the course cover?
This course is theory-based and consists of one full day in a classroom environment. You will cover the following 6 core modules:
- Health and safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect employees, contractors, neighbours and others
- The basics of local law
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements and the development process
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
- Hazards and controls associated with construction sites and activities including working at height and confined spaces
- Site environmental management including management of waste and ecology
Our Training Centre – the location for your training is at the following address:
Unit 10, 67-69 St Johns Road, Isleworth, London TW7 6NL
*Conditions Apply – a failure in the assessment for this course may incur a reassessment fee.