2391-52 Level 3 Award in Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations
5 DAY CLASSROOM BASED COURSE
This classroom tutor-delivered course is designed to enable practicing Electricians to understand principles, practices and legislation for initial verification and periodic inspection of electrical installations with statutory and non-statutory regulations and requirements.
Its content is the knowledge needed by Electrician’s to underpin the application of skills for the inspection, testing, commissioning, and certification of electrical installations. Course covers:
- Classroom based theory over 3 days (2 Days of Exams)
- Comprehensive Training Manual provided to your home in advance of the course
- Understand requirements for inspection and testing
- Understand safety management procedures when undertaking inspection and testing
- Understand the requirements for the inspection of electrical installations
- Understand the requirements for testing electrical installations
- Perform inspection and testing of electrical installations
- C&G 2391-52 – 2 Day exams at our Isleworth centre
EXAMS INCLUDED ON DAYS 4 & 5 OF THE COURSE
*To access the Free 1st Resit of Any Exam, you must complete a barrier test and be approved for the exam by the qualified trainer and assessor. You must have been present for the whole course of 5 days to be eligible for the free resit offer.