City & Guilds 2382-22 (18th Edition): Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018 Online Course
About the Online Course
The 18th Edition Online Course is designed for you to succeed. Effective, great value, convenient. Focuses on what matters – passing your City & Guilds 2382-22 exam and getting you 18th Edition qualified. Over 1000 practice questions. >99% pass rate. Alexa audio-stream lets you listen on the go.
Study in your own time and when you are ready, take the City & Guilds 2382-22 exam with us. With thousands of successful online customers and a pass rate of more than 99%, the Electacourse 18th Edition Course is the best way to get yourself 18th Edition qualified.
As you study the course material you can practice your understanding by using the online 18th Edition Exam Practice on any internet connected mobile device.
The 18th Edition Course is designed to enable candidates to acquire the knowledge and skills to pass the City & Guilds 18th Edition exam. The exam is intended to not only test an electricians understanding of the Wiring Regulations, but also to test your ability to find your way around the BS7671 Wiring Regulations quickly and accurately. City & Guilds suggest the 18th Edition Course should take 35 study hours. We find that nearly all our customers will have completed the Wiring Regulations course within two months of self-study, or sooner.
The focus of the 18th Edition Course is to help you do exactly this. Each lesson and topic concentrates on sections of the regulations which are most relevant and most often referred to. Throughout the course questions are designed to test your ability to use the Wiring Regulations so that when you come to the exam you can quickly find where in the Blue Book are the correct answers. No other 18th Edition publication offers this advantage.
The 18th Edition Course is illustrated throughout and includes end of section questions and over 1,000 exam practice questions with answers including Wiring Regulations references.
We have also teamed up with an experimental Amazon programme and are using their advanced text to voice computing power to provide audiostreams at key points in the course.
Online practice questions include:
- Illustrated questions
- Questions written by expert authors
- A real countdown timer
- Review questions
- Mark questions
- Flag questions for later review
- Examination score report
- Breakdown of score by section
- Review questions and answers for detailed study – INCLUDES references
- Can be studied on any internet-connected device
Key benefits of the 18th Edition Online Course
- The 18th Edition Online Course has been chosen by over 3,000 electricians
- Electricians – unlimited practice exams with over 1,000 questions in our database
- you do not need to spend time off work at a residential course
- you do not need to waste your timing sitting through a boring class
- you do not need to travel far and be rushed through evening classes
- you will receive immediate access to the course material online
- you can choose to study at home, at work, or in your van
- you will learn in your own time and at your own pace