Do you want fundamental understanding of control processes & applications of Direct Digital Controllers in the HVAC and BMS sector?
A nationally accredited course is available for you to gain these valuable skills. The course has been carefully constructed to ensure a well paced and accurate learning outcome for anyone looking to further enhance their knowledge of control process and applications of DDCs.
Who Would Benefit From This Course?
This course would suit individuals that are looking to gain a fundamental understanding of control processes and application of Direct Digital Control (DDC) in the HVAC sector, or people seeking to enter the field of Building Management System (BMS) controls, servicing and engineering.
Benefits of the HVAC and BMS Controls Training Include:
- Learning HVAC Principles and Product Ranges that best suit each application
- Gaining comprehensive knowledge on specific products
- Expanding your Hardware / Software product skill set
- Open new Building Management System (BMS) project possibilities
- Highlight key aspects of product installation
- Learning Integration Fundamentals and techniques to gain you an advantage in the market
- Control Basics
- Have a basic understanding of the control process
- Describe what a sensor is and its use
- Understand where sensors should be located
- Describe how a controller works
- Describe what a controlled device is and how it can be used
- Introduction to Direct Digital Control (DDC)
- Describe what a DDC is and have a basic understanding of the functions these devices can perform
- Describe common terminologies used by a DDC
- Understand the fundamentals of how PID Loops function
- Describe some basic programming blocks used in a DDC configuration
- DDC Networking Basics
- Have an understanding of why we network DDC's
- Understand how DDC's communicate and share information
- DDC programming Basics
- Describe a DDC program
- Understand the basics of configuration logic
- Understand how a program functions
Based in Brisbane Australia, Innotech Control Systems Australia has designed and manufactured Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Environmental Control, and Building Automation/Management Systems (BAS/BMS) for over thirty years. In that time, Innotech have developed an award-winning inventory of high quality products and consolidate this with friendly and practical advice from their dedicated team of professionals.