Green Labourer Card Assessments - London, United Kingdom
The new CSCS Green Card is intended for those working in labouring occupations only.
Whether you’re still undecided about the trade you wish to study, or require some more construction experience, obtaining this card will demonstrate that you have the health and safety knowledge required to be on site.
The Construction Site Operative CSCS Card stopped being issued in July 2014 so you will not be able to renew it. CSCS has replaced it with this card, the Green (Labourer) CSCS Card which requires one the course/s below.
Requirements for Card Applications:
Labourers can apply for the Green Labourer card if they have completed the below qualifications/courses:
- The QCF Level 1 or SCQF Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment.
- All applicants must also pass the Operatives CITB Health Safety & Environment test.
This card is valid for five years.
Why do I need to take this course?
- It is a requirement to get the CSCS Labourer card
- To get access on site
- It will help prevent accidents in the workplace
Green Labourer Card Home Study (Online) Course
£195 Book now!
This course is for people who want to qualify for the CSCS Labourer's card in a day.
You study the course materials at home using GBCT’s Online Study Material, and attend the training and assessments at the GB Construction Training London centre.
- Home Study (Online/Digital) Content
- Face-to-face training
- City & Guilds Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (6072) Assessment
- ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Assessment
- Application support and submission for the Labourer Green Card at the end of the day session.
Please note that you must bring photographic ID such as a passport or driving license with you in order to sit the assessments on this course.
Text books required
The ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Test Book is the official publication for the ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Test. It contains everything you need to know to book, prepare for and sit the health, safety and environment test for operatives and specialists.
Add On: Book – £12.00 - ConstructionSkills Health, Safety & Environment Test Book
- You must have an existing redundant Green CSO card
- You can show on the job evidence carrying out tasks, photos etc.
- Third party report from employee/agency acknowledging competence.
- Home Study Course: Declaration signed by student.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to bring valid ID, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence. You need this to apply for the Labourers Card.
- If you need to re-sit the test, you must let us know within 90 days of the original course date.
Qualifications you Gain:
You will gain the C&G Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (6072)) qualification and application support and submission for the Labourer Green Card at the end of the day session.
You must attend the training to qualify for the certificate. If you are unable to attend the training, you won't be able to sit the exam and you'll need to enrol and take the full course again. An additional fee may be charged to cover the costs of switching courses.
Unit 10 Isleworth Business Complex, St John's Road Isleworth London TW76NL