The ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Test sets the standards for the UK Construction Industry, ensuring that everyone working in construction has a minimum level of health and safety awareness.
Contractors are constantly increasing demand for proof of health and safety competence before allowing tradespeople onto their sites. The aim of the Test is to examine knowledge across a wide range of health and safety topics in order to improve safety and productivity on site. We offer trade specific health and safety tests (e.g. CSCS Operative, Plumbing or Gas, Working at Heights, CSCS Supervisor and more).
Once you have achieved a pass result in the ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Test you can apply for a CSCS Card directly through the Construction Skills Certification Scheme.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTIONSKILLS HEALTH & SAFETY TEST:
- The Test costs £45.00 (Assessment fee £17.50 + Administration and Service Charge £27.50). The Test is computer based and will consist of 50 multiple choice questions in 45 minutes
- To prepare for the Test you will need to study the ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Test Book
- Tests are run every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Immediate results are provided on completion of the Test
- cSCS Card Application Forms are available on request
- All our test stations are equipped with a mouse and headphones
- Candidates who have special requirements such as reading difficulties, non-English speaking that require a translator or foreign voiceover and those that are deaf and require BSL please contact ConstructionSkills to find a Test Centre near you (0870 600 4020)
- OUR TEST CENTRE IS EQUIPPED TO OFFER THIS TEST IN ENGLISH ONLY - voiceovers are available for selected tests, please contact us for more information
Our Training Centre offers all the ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Tests:
- Operatives (Core Test)
- Specialist Plumbing or Gas
- Specialist Demolition
- Specialist Highway Works
- Specialist HVACR - Ductwork (DUCT)
- Specialist HVARC - Heating and Plumbing Services (HAPS)
- Specialist HVARC - Pipefitting and Welding (PFW)
- Specialist HVARC - Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (RAAC)
- Specialist HVARC - Services and Facilities Maintenance (SAF)
- Specialist Lifts and Escalators
- Specialist Tunnelling
- Specialist Working at Height
- Specialist Supervisors
- Managers and Professionals
Important information including the ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Test Terms and Conditions, what ID you need to bring to the Test is available here.
Unit 10 Isleworth Business Complex, St John's Road Isleworth London TW76NL
BOOK A CONSTRUCTIONSKILLS HEALTH & SAFETY TEST:
The ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Test is run weekly on Wednesdays and Saturday's for your convenience.
Payment is secure and is completed via PayPal. We accept all debit and credit cards.
We also cater for group bookings with private assessment sessions. Please contact us directly on +44 (0) 20 8847 3718 to discuss a group booking.
PREPARING FOR THE CONSTRUCTIONSKILLS HEALTH & SAFETY TEST:
To prepare for the Test you will need to study the ConstructionSkills Health & Safety Test Book